Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Yo liting!~ Haha. Yupyup. I think tammy's slippers is from leather's ark. Leather's ark has a store in Parkway Parade too!Haha. I bought a pair of slippers from leather's ark before. It shd cost you around 28 bucks for a pair of decent leather slippers. Hey! Anyways, I've found an alternative to the birkenstocks. I just realised charles and keith sells birkenstocks alike footwear too! I think it would cost around 50-60 bucks from charles and keith. It's almost half the price of the original birkenstocks. I guess maybe I'm gonna get the pair from charles and keith, in case cannot wear slippers to school then at least still not so wasteful. Yup. I've heard from seniors and friends that we are not allowed to wear slippers to school. However, I've seen people wearing slippers walking around in the Uni. Well, their slippers, as you've mentioned earlier..are not those kind of shabby slippers lar..its those kind of slippers that actually looked like sandals?Hmm..what am I talking about. Haha. Well, I dunno how to describe..but so long as the slippers doesn't make you look too shabby or too casual like those slippers that the "ah sohs" wear..should be alright bah. Haha. Not sure also.
Anyways, so sad!You all going to shop this sunday!I can't join you all le. Haha. Nevermind. Just remember to update me if you all manages to find things that are really nice and affordable okie! Hope you guys will have a great time this sunday! See you all soon!
Lotsa Love,
lydia.
12:23 am